Ackbar : Anti Clock Day Ackbar : Anti Clock Day

I thought all the episodes of Ackbar were similar

But wow, you took an old episode and modified it a bit. Way to give minimal effort!

Ackbar: Clockday flash + anti clock sign tween = Ackbar: Anti Clock day flash!

:D

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt2 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt2

Amazing

Wow, just wow. Can't wait for your next masterpiece.

3 Zombie Survival Steps 3 Zombie Survival Steps

Useful

I was slightly worried about zombies attacking until now. I had no idea how to prepare myself, but thanks to this movie I live knowing that I am prepared for a zombie attack. Very useful movie.

(Though step 3 was common knowledge, everyone knows thats how you stop a zombie)

Pick Up Pick Up

Nice

That was pretty awesome. Specially liked how that guy was wimpering and crying all through the beginning, very funny :)

Can't wait for the next thing ya submit.

Skaijo responds:

Much love to my voice acting cast. They were really brilliant.

I'm glad you liked it.

Crebe Episode One Crebe Episode One

It was alright

It was pretty good. Some problems with the sound on the menu though. Also, the quality changer in options didn't work for me. And the text on some parts went WAY to fast.

Skeik-Sprite responds:

Ill fix the voices.

Sprite Crew Tournament Sprite Crew Tournament

Nice

Good job. Only thing I would suggest is add some more sound effects. O yeah, it would be cool if we could choose who wins each fight (but i'm guessing that would take some hard work)

MarioRed responds:

thanks i will look into adding some sfx.. and ok i guess i can make who you want to chose i am good with buttons.. anyways thanks for the review donut.

Metal Battlefield 3 Metal Battlefield 3

Notice i gave you a 8 on the graphics

Need to make the guns that the robots use better, other than that its good. Can't wait for number 4

seriously, i can't wait, gimme

Horrible Crotch Accidents Horrible Crotch Accidents

Not bad

I liked it, and I'm hoping that there will be another episode. It was funny, and the animation is better than mine. The only thing that was a problem was towards the end the hosts voice suddenly got quieter. But other than that, good job.

Chicken tunafish gopher? Chicken tunafish gopher?

Hm...

I'm not sure why, but I loved it.