Ackbar : Anti Clock Day Ackbar : Anti Clock Day

I thought all the episodes of Ackbar were similar

But wow, you took an old episode and modified it a bit. Way to give minimal effort!

Ackbar: Clockday flash + anti clock sign tween = Ackbar: Anti Clock day flash!

:D

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt2 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt2

Amazing

Wow, just wow. Can't wait for your next masterpiece.

3 Zombie Survival Steps 3 Zombie Survival Steps

Useful

I was slightly worried about zombies attacking until now. I had no idea how to prepare myself, but thanks to this movie I live knowing that I am prepared for a zombie attack. Very useful movie.

(Though step 3 was common knowledge, everyone knows thats how you stop a zombie)

Portal Assimilation Portal Assimilation

omgIknowsyou!

Anyways, good sweet game, nice addition to the Clock Day 07 collection. The artsing was freaking awesome, the coding was solid, but the gameplay was meh...

Any other day this would gets a 3 from me, but its CLOCK DAY. FIFEN!

(I should get co-author :P)

Coolio-Niato responds:

LOL sure you should :P Mr "I did nothing but i want Co to be cool".

Thanks Donut=)

Edward. Edward.

Phenomenal

This game is amazing. The game looked extremely sexy, even with low quality. The coding was fantastic, all that stuff going on with things exploding left and right and hardly any lag. The game play was good, thought at some points its a little slow (I didn't get too far in yet though, so maybe it picks up. I'll keep playing and find out).

Overall, this game is amazing. Ima favorite it!

TrueDarkness responds:

Haha awesome! Yeah it picks up a little later on, you get a spaceship and a jetpack!

Four Second Firestorm Four Second Firestorm

Simply amazing

Amazing game. Really happy that my games were accepted for this. Shame I suck at playing though (i'm second to last on the highscore list for original =/)